One of only 55 extraordinary residences designed by Orlando Diaz-Azcuy for 181 Fremont, #58A bestows mesmerizing north and east Bay and Skyline views to highlight its ideal two bedrooms + office layout and towering 9'-9'6 ceiling heights with cove soffit lighting.
Featuring kitchen and baths designed with the most elegant materials and finishes ever delivered in downtown San Francisco - Arabescato Corchia marble & Valcucine cabinetry from Italy and Pladao Wood entry doors from New Guinea, just to name a few -- this 1,926sf corner condominium has it all!
Residents enjoy the undivided attention of 181 Fremont’s world-class staff: the Concierge Team seamlessly schedules both lifestyle experiences and daily living services, while Valet and Lobby Hosts ensure residents are well attended. Occupying the complete 52nd floor of 181 Fremont, the Amenities Level boasts an unrivaled Residence Lounge, wrap-around Observation Terrace, Fitness Center, Bar & Catering Center, Library, and Conference Room -- all with dazzling views of the Bay & City that surround.
Positioned on a prime block in San Francisco’s technology and financial centers, 181 Fremont is adjacent to the Transbay Terminal & Salesforce Rooftop Park -- while the Embarcadero, Market Street, Museum District and Union Square are all within a short walk.
Highlights of 181 Fremont #58A Include:
- Two bedrooms, two and one-half baths
- 1,926 square feet (approx., per developer)
- Northern and Eastern views encompass the San Francisco Bay and Bay Bridge, East Bay, San Francisco city skyline, and the Marin Headlands
- Sophisticated, globally sourced materials and finishes include full-slab Arabescato Corchia Italian marble, Valcucine cabinetry, Pladao Wood entry doors from New Guinea framed in Calacutta Carrara marble, seven-day fumed French oak floors
- Integrated pre-wired central control panel for technology and communication
- Lutron power-controlled solar window shades
- Topline kitchen outfitted with white Brazilian Macaubas quartzite countertops, Valcucine glass cabinets, and wine refrigerator
- Marvelous master bath with full-height honed Arabescato Corchia marble, soaking tub surrounds, radiantly-heated marble floors, separate shower, and dual vanity
- Customized storage throughout
- Fully-integrated custom ebonized oak corner media cabinet
- The 52nd floor Amenities Level includes: Residence Lounge, wrap-around Observation Terrace, Fitness Center, Catering Center, Library, and Conference Room -- all with dazzling views of the Bay & City that surround.
- Monthly HOA dues of $2,927 include: 24/7 attended lobby, water, gas, earthquake insurance, building maintenance, and trash refuse