One of just 55 impeccable residences designed by Orlando Diaz-Azcuy, 181 Fremont #58A bestows expansive Bay and Skyline views and the finest rare finishes ever seen in San Francisco: Arabescato Corchia marble & Valcucine cabinetry from Italy, Pladao Wood entry doors from New Guinea, bronze entry door hardware from Paris, highlight this incomparable finishes package. Towering 9'-9'6 ceiling heights with cove soffit lighting, sophisticated media console, contemporary, topline kitchen, and Bay-view office complete the 2BD/2.5BA, approx. 1,926 sqft floor plan.
Residents enjoy the undivided attention of 181 Fremont’s world-class staff: the concierge team will book travel arrangements, lifestyle experiences, and daily living services while valet and lobby attendants ensure residents of 181 never lift a finger. The 52nd floor of 181 Fremont is dedicated to the amenities level, where an unrivaled residence club, wrap-around observation terrace, fitness center, catering kitchen, library, and conference room host residents with white-glove class.
Positioned on a prime block in San Francisco’s technology and financial center, 181 Fremont is adjacent to the Transbay Terminal and Salesforce Park, while Salesforce Tower, the Embarcadero, Market Street, the Museum District and Union Square are all within a short walk.
Highlights of 181 Fremont #58A Include:
· Two bedrooms, two and one-half baths
· 1,894 square feet (approx., per developer)
· Northern and Eastern views encompass the San Francisco Bay and Bay Bridge, East Bay, San Francisco city skyline, Salesforce Tower and Transbay, and the Marin Headlands
· Sophisticated, globally sourced materials and finishes: full-slab Arabescato Corchia Italian marble, Valcucine cabinetry, Pladao Wood entry doors from New Guinea framed in Calacutta Carrara marble, bronze entry door hardware from Paris, seven-day fumed French oak floors in Athena Athinolia finish
· Integrated pre-wired central control panel for all technology and communication needs
· Lutron electrically-controlled solar window shades in all residences
· Topline kitchen outfit with white Brazilian Macaubas quartzite countertops, Valcucine glass cabinets, and wine refrigerator.
· Master bath with full-height honed Arabescato Corchia marble, soaking tub surrounds, radiantly-heated marble floors, separate shower, and dual vanity
· Customized storage throughout
· Integrated custom ebonized oak corner media cabinet
· Valet parking for one car: $500/month
· Monthly HOA dues of $2,927 include: 24/7 attended lobby, water, gas, earthquake insurance, building maintenance, and trash refuse
· Amenities include: residence club, wrap-around observation terrace, fitness center, catering kitchen, library, and conference room