1855 Sacramento #12, Sacramento 95814
1855 Sacramento #12
Gracious and classic Pacific Heights Edwardian building with elevator access to all floors. Located in the quiet rear of the building, #12’s generous floor plan includes two bedrooms & two bathrooms, corner living room, formal dining room, and airy kitchen with ample storage and pantry. The condo is fresh & stylish with bamboo floors and contemporary lighting, crown moldings, abundant closet space, and high ceilings throughout. Unique to this residence is a large deeded bonus room on the ground floor, perfect for added storage or even a home office.
Located in famed Pacific Heights close to Lafayette Park, Whole Foods Market, the Polk Street corridor, and tech shuttle stops along Van Ness. Leased garage parking is available one block away!
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
• 1,456 SqFt (approx.) layout
• Top-floor condo located in quite rear of building
• Airy kitchen with ample storage and pantry
• Deeded bonus room on the ground floor
• Monthly HOA dues of $524 include a common backyard with BBQ area and shared laundry room
• Close to Lafayette Park, Whole Foods Market, the Polk Street corridor and more!
Please fill out the form after clicking the button if you would like additional information or would like to schedule a viewing for this property.