Elegant pre-war cooperative apartment in an ideal Pacific Heights location, showcasing impressive scale, architectural character, and access to 1940 Broadway’s private, residents-only, full-sized adjacent park. Spanning approximately 2,000sqft (per tax records) all on one level, this two bedroom plus office layout features voluminous 10ft+ ceilings and large casement windows framing verdant outlooks.
Classic details include moldings and built-ins, while updated kitchen and baths offer contemporary luxury.
From the newly remodeled lobby of 1940 Broadway, #1W is accessed without an elevator and opens into a beautiful foyer. The bright and airy living room enjoys a large bay window framing neighborhood views, highlighted by a beautiful stone fireplace. The adjacent large dining room features direct access to the kitchen for seamless entertaining.
The true chef’s kitchen has been updated with contemporary finishes, topline appliances including Bluestar and Bosch, and features abundant storage and counterspace. The nearby office (previously a third bedroom) precedes the bedroom wing, ensuring privacy for the sleeping quarters.
The inviting master suite enjoys two sets of arched casement doors opening to juliette balconies, and treetop and garden views creating a serene ambience. The guest bedroom enjoys similar architectural details and high ceilings, and is serviced by a nearby hall bath. Additional City luxuries include a deeded, oversized laundry room with ample storage, a second, deeded storage room, and garage parking for two cars.
The crown jewel of 1940 Broadway, the resident’s garden is a tranquil respite from City living – offering a moment to restore serenity among manicured landscaping, mature trees, and a lush lawn. Nearby the Fillmore Corridor offers myriad shopping and dining amid beautiful Pacific Heights architecture.
· Two bedrooms + office, two full baths
· 2,000 square feet (approx., per tax records)
· Access to private, resident-only gardens
· Pre-war architecture with 10ft+ ceilings, period mouldings, majestic casement windows, and beautiful fireplace
· True chef’s kitchen with Bluestar and Bosch appliances
· Updated baths with custom finishes
· Deeded laundry room & additional deeded storage room
· Garage parking for two cars
· Newly restored building lobby
· A+ Pacific Heights location just three blocks from the Fillmore Corridor and four blocks to Polk Street shops and restaurants
· Monthly HOA Dues of $1,732 include full-time, on-site residential manager