Prime southeastern corner condo with a dedicated sky terrace at 333 Bush! Nestled on the 37th floor of one of Downtown’s premier doorman buildings, #3704 offers a spacious two bedroom, two bath layout with spectacular views of the Downtown city skyline and the San Francisco Bay – dazzling by day or night!
Floor-to-ceiling windows complement newly upgraded European wide-plank oak floors throughout. Ideal for entertaining, natural light floods the central living/dining great room. The chef’s kitchen features rich espresso cabinetry complemented by an iridescent backsplash, abundant storage and counter space, and a concealable pantry. Two large bedrooms border the living and dining areas.
The master suite offers exclusive access to a private sky terrace, providing the unique opportunity to entertain outdoors while enjoying panoramic vistas of San Francisco’s beautiful high-rise architecture and the blue waters of the Bay. A large walk-in closet, additional built-in storage, and a full bath complete this master bedroom retreat. The guest bedroom offers two walls of windows overlooking water and downtown views.
Towering above the Financial District from the 37th floor, this Showcase Residence is located within the heart of the FinancialDistrict – near Union Square, North Beach, and the Embarcadero Waterfront.
- Two bedrooms & two renovated baths
- 1,510 square feet (approximate, per tax records)
- Southeastern corner terrace enveloped by Downtown skyline and Bay views
- Floor-to-ceiling glass walls
- Newly upgraded European wide-plank oak floors throughout
- San Francisco Landmark & Bay Views
- In-Home Laundry
- Deeded Storage Room on 37th Floor
- Private Residential Entrance of Bush Street
- 24/7 Attended Lobby
- One Car Parking within building