The first “Pacifica Floor Plan” available at the Royal Towers on Russian Hill in more than six years, this exceptional, sumptuous view apartment occupies the southeastern corner of the 19th floor of 1750 Taylor Street.
Beyond the foyer lies one of the City’s most incomparable living and entertaining spaces: a showcase of dramatic, panoramic views of favorite landmarks that include Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Bay Bridge and the Transamerica Pyramid. Sensational by day and spectacular by night.
1903 provides views to the North, East and South with large walls of glass in most rooms, a living room with an outdoor terrace and a gas fireplace, a large dining area/room and an elegant powder room. The kitchen features European-style cabinetry, Miele and Wolf appliances and granite counters. The apartment has two en-suite bedrooms with stunning views from the financial district to Sutro Tower. The en-suite bathrooms include counters and showers of limestone. A third bedroom may serve as a library or home office.
The apartment’s sophisticated, contemporary restoration unites gorgeous walnut flooring, recessed Lutron lighting and motorized shade systems, in-ceiling speakers and modern baseboards with museum reveals. Additional luxuries include two side by side parking spaces with storage units.
- Sophisticated, contemporary view apartment in Russian Hill of approximately +/- 1,830 sq.ft.
- Spacious living room, dining area, gas fireplace, and European-style kitchen with high-end appliances
- Two large en-suite bedrooms plus third bedroom/office
- Elegant powder room
- 270-degrees of panoramic views capture the North and East Bay, downtown and southern landmarks
- Two convenient side-by-side parking spaces with storage units
- Lutron lighting and motorized shade systems throughout
- Large fitness room and heated and enclosed outdoor pool with retractable roof
- Full-service building with on-site management and 24-hour doorman
- To be completed in 2022: ODADA-designed lobby, reception, and entertaining areas