Located blocks from San Francisco’s coveted Duboce Park, this beautifully appointed Victorian blends charm, character and updated infrastructure -- showcasing a thoughtful modernization ready for today’s living.
Soaring ceilings, grand-scale Living and Formal Dining Rooms, a large Chef’s Kitchen, three bedrooms on one level and a south-facing Garden create the optimal layout for quintessential San Francisco Living.
• Four Bedrooms, Three and One-Half Baths
• Stately Living Room and Formal Fireside Dining Room
• Eat-in Kitchen with large center island, six-burner Viking range, dual Bosch dishwashers, Breakfast Area and Family Room
• Approx. 11-foot high ceilings throughout
• Southern Garden with Japanese Maple and Bamboo
• Lower Level fourth Bedroom and Bath features a private entrance, ideal for guests or staff
• 2-3 car Garage with interior access and ample storage • Coveted location moments to Duboce Park, Buena Vista Park, Alamo Square and The Panhandle with access to Golden Gate Park.
• Adjacent to the “Divis Corridor”, home to Bi-Rite Market, The Mill, and many celebrated restaurants
• Conveniently located on “The Wiggle,” San Francisco’s cross-town bike route