Investment Opportunity. Four-Unit building in prime Mission location, with $196,200 Pro-Forma annual income. This charming Mission building offers four 2 bedroom,1 bath units (3 have washer/dryers), minimal expenses and 3 car parking (not currently dedicated to tenants). Two units occupied, two units vacant, great for owner move-in.
The last apartment to lease received over 60 applications at market rent. The incredibly desirable location is just moments to Dolores Park, Bi-Rite Market, Tartine Bakery, Delfina, Farina Pizzeria, Tacolicious, Mission Chinese, and one block from 16th and Mission BART.
• 4 Unit Building with huge income opportunity
• Prime Mission location, on serene alley
• 2 occupied units, generating income
• 2 vacant top floor units available for tenancy or an owner move-in
• 3 Units with washer/dryer
• 3 Car Parking, with no spaces promised to tenants
• Landlord expenses are minimal
• Tenants pay Gas, Electricity, and Garbage
• Recently finished structural upgrades
• Last apartment for rent received over 60 applications
• Just moments to the best of The Mission: Dolores Park, Bi-Rite Market, Tartine Bakery, Delfina, Farina Pizzeria, Tacolicious, Mission Chinese
• Approx. one block from 16th and Mission BART