Commandingly sited on the 58th floor of the City’s tallest condominium building, three-bedroom residence 5803 boasts views that take in five counties, including 49 square miles of San Francisco and most of its landmarks. Discover the daily ritual of trophy views from the Farallon Islands in the Pacific Ocean to the Golden Gate Bridge and Mount Diablo behind the hills of the East Bay, from Burlingame to AT&T Park and beyond, from one of the highest living rooms in Northern California.
Approximately nine-foot-high walls of glass create awe-inspiring entertaining rooms and bedrooms of grand proportions rarely found in condominiums. With approximately 1,677 square feet (per tax records) of interior space plus a spectacular view balcony, this three bedroom, two bath penthouse also features a brand new, open plan kitchen remodel with vibrant Quartz countertops and appliances by SubZero, Wolf & Bosch.
• Panoramic views spanning five counties, encompassing 49 square miles of San Francisco, the Pacific Ocean, Farallon Islands, Golden Gate Bridge and Mount Diablo
• Three bedrooms, Two full baths
• Approx. 1,677 sq.ft. (per tax records)
• Approx. nine-foot windows
• In-home laundry
• Secure parking for one car
• Monthly HOA Dues: $956
One Rincon Hill’s amenities include 24/7 doorman, professional concierge, fitness center, outdoor pool, entertainment area and landscaped gardens, lounge/event room and valet parking.