Located in the quintessential Russian Hill cooperative building, Capo di Monte, this bright and sophisticated two bedroom plus bonus/guest room, two bath apartment offers expansive east-facing windows framing neighborhood outlooks, the greenery of Hyde Street, and the pinnacle of the Transamerica Pyramid.
The approx. 1,630sqft main apartment offers high ceilings, charming mouldings, wood floors, built-in bookshelves and living room fireplace. Updated in a sophisticated palette of contemporary tones and materials, the home offers a crisp kitchen with topline appliances, and two spa-like baths featuring timeless stone finishes.
An additional 135sqft (approx., per graphic artist) bonus/guest room and 55sqft storage room offer fantastic flexible-use space on a separate level. City conveniences include in-home laundry and private garage parking.
Minutes from the shops & restaurants of Polk & Hyde Streets as well as Alice Marble Park, The Capo di Monte is the perfect city residence or pied-a-terre.
- Two bedrooms, two full baths + bonus/guest room
- 1,630sqft main level, 135sqft bonus/guest room and 55sqft storage room on separate level (all figures are approximate, per graphic artist)
- Renovated in a transitional style featuring mouldings, wood floors, built-ins, crisp stone and tile finishes
- Fireplace and bay windows in the living room
- Monthly dues of $886 include professional management, resident concierge, grand lobby and social room, additional storage, private garage parking, building maintenance & landscaping, garbage, recycling and composting, water and sewer, radiant gas heat, and HOA insurance