Available for independent purchase for the first time since the release of 181 Fremont, #54E represents the first offering of a one bedroom condominium for resale – an opportunity to own in one of the City’s most coveted new addresses. Conceived for discerning clientele, the unparalleled, globally-sourced materials, unmatched service, and unprecedented amenities of 181 Fremont had previously been available only to those purchasing two-bedroom and larger floor plans.
#54E features the incomparable 181 Fremont finishes package highlighted by white Brazilian Macaubas quartzite countertops, Valcucine cabinetry from Italy and Pladao Wood entry doors from New Guinea. A comfortable living/dining area features Eastern views encompassing the Bay and South of Market architecture, while a beautiful Ceruse-ebonized oak media/partition wall reveals the bedroom. Views of the Bay Bridge, a sophisticated bath, and custom-fitted walk-in closet create a five-star suite.
Residents enjoy the undivided attention of 181 Fremont’s world-class staff: the concierge team will book travel arrangements, lifestyle experiences, and daily living services while valet and lobby attendants anticipate residents’ needs. The 52nd floor is dedicated to the amenities level, where an unrivaled residence lounge, wrap-around observation terrace, fitness center, catering kitchen, library, and conference room host residents in a relaxed yet sophisticated setting.
Positioned on a prime block in San Francisco’s technology and financial center, 181 Fremont is adjacent to the Transbay Terminal and Salesforce Park, while Salesforce Tower, the Embarcadero, Market Street, the Museum District and Union Square are all within a short walk.
• Eastern views encompass the Bay & South of Market architecture
• Sophisticated, globally sourced materials and finishes
• Integrated pre-wired central control panel for all technology and
• Lutron electrically-controlled solar window shades on all windows.
• Topline kitchen outfitted with white Brazilian Macaubas quartzite
countertops and Valcucine cabinetry
• In-home laundry
• Valet parking for one car: $500/month
• Monthly HOA dues of $2,537 include: 24/7 attended lobby, water, gas,
earthquake insurance, building maintenance, and trash refuse
• Amenities include: residence club, wrap-around observation terrace, fitness
center, catering kitchen, library, and conference room