Welcome to 218 Presidio! This stunning, top floor, two-level condominium is located in prestigious Pacific Heights. This house-like condominium is drenched in natural light and designed by local architect, Lisa Odyneic. The home features dramatic ceiling height on the main level with fabulous entertaining space and flow. The large living room features a wood burning fireplace and lovely outlooks to Presidio Heights. The chef’s kitchen features top of the line appliances including three Miele ovens (one steam oven), a Miele Grill and Miele gas cook top. There is a convenient wine refrigerator on this level along with a state of the art 1800 bottle, private wine room in the garage. There is an en-suite bedroom on this level along with a home office and pretty powder room.
The tasteful remodel maintained the original character while creating sophisticated and timeless spaces for family and friends to enjoy. The top floor can be used as a master suite level with a cozy den (or third bedroom) that opens to the private roof deck featuring a high-powered outdoor heater and lovely southern views to Twin Peaks. The serene master suite features a beautiful spa like bath. Favorite things in the neighborhood include fabulous restaurants and shops, just a few short steps to the Presidio Gate, the Lyon Street steps for outdoor exercise and easy shopping at Laurel Village.
- Three bedrooms, two and one-half baths
- One-car parking (tandem with neighbor)
- Chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances (including a steam oven), wine refrigerator and GE Monogram refrigerator.
- Formal living room with wood burning fireplace
- Formal dining room with decorative fireplaces
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Home office
- Private roof deck
- 1800 bottle temperature controlled wine room (exclusive) and storage in the garage