Dolores Heights living at its best! This updated three bedroom, two bath house at the intersection of Dolores Heights and the Castro District, and just one block to Mission Dolores Park, features superb privacy, an entertainer's floor plan, and move-in ready, contemporary finishes.
A large privacy wall frames the home and sets the stage for a calm, quiet environment, dissipating the vibrations of the City behind the secured entry.
The ideal floor plan begins at the entertainer’s main level and features three bedrooms privately positioned on the upper level. The open-plan main level features a chic, contemporary chef’s kitchen – with Viking and Liebherr appliances and a breakfast bar – offering direct access to the outdoor deck, enabling effortless hosting and indoor/outdoor living. The bright and airy living/dining area enjoys neighborhood and treetop outlooks from dual exposures, while a stone-clad full bath completes the main level. Ascending the staircase to the upper level, three bedrooms offer guest accommodations or easily function as home office, fitness, or playroom space. The master suite also enjoys northeastern exposures with glass on two sides framing verdant tree top views, while a stone-clad, windowed bath completes the upper level. An oversized, single-car garage includes abundant storage and a laundry area.
Steps away from the intersection of 18th and Sanchez – yet with suburban-style privacy – 3917 18th Street benefits from walkable proximity to the offerings of the Castro District and Dolores Heights. This unique city home neighbors Le Marais Bakery, is two blocks to Mission Dolores Park and the Castro Street Corridor, and is within three blocks of Bi-Rite Market. Highlights:
• Three bedrooms on one level, two renovated full baths
• 1,367sf, two-level single family house
• Contemporary chef’s kitchen with Viking and Liebherr appliances and center island breakfast bar
• Privacy wall providing secured entry and partition
• Open layout entertainer’s main level with direct access to outdoor lounge/grilling deck
• Oversized, single-car garage with abundant storage and laundry area
• Centrally located at the intersection of 18th and Sanchez, in close proximity to Mission Dolores Park, the Castro Street Corridor, and Bi-Rite Market