Commandingly sited on one of the highest floors of The Summit, a coveted doorman building at the end of a flat block atop Russian Hill, Residence #2604 offers 1,686sf (approx., per public record) on the southeast corner of the tower. Floor to ceiling walls of glass deliver sweeping views of the panoramic Cityscape, landmarks and San Francisco Bay.
• Two Bedrooms, Two Full Baths
• 1,686 square feet (approx., per public record)
• Panoramic South, East and Western views spanning Bay views from Coit Tower to the Downtown Cityscape to Sutro Tower
• Exquisite interior design
• Home Office
• Electric shades in entertaining rooms
• Secure Parking for 1 Car + Deeded Storage
• Monthly HOA Dues: $2,246
• The Summit
Perched at a northern bluff of Russian Hill at the end of one of its flattest blocks, the iconic tower 999 Green, known as “The Summit,” is one of the city’s most desirable addresses. Constructed in 1965 by notably mid-century developer Joseph Eichler in association with architect Niell Smith & Associates, the 120+ neighbors who have made The Summit their home enjoy a private sanctuary of location, luxury and views.
Monthly association dues of $2,246 include the round-the-clock attended lobby, professional on-site management, the utilities of water, gas and refuse collection, HOA insurance, reserves-funding contribution, deeded parking and a storage locker.